Sunday, August 2, 2009

How to create a webpage without standard buttons, menu bar & address bar?

I'm interested in creating a webpage (not a pop-up window) using ASP.Net (C#). However, I don't want the standard buttons, or the address bar and menu bar appearing on the webpage. Only the Title bar and Status bar should appear.





Is there some code I can use to implement this?





Note: I've already seen codes using the window.open() function, but that's not quite what I'm looking for, as I want to make my homepage without the standard buttons, address bar, menu bar etc.





Thanks in advance.

How to create a webpage without standard buttons, menu bar %26amp; address bar?
I hate to tell you this, but JavaScript is the only way to do this. When you write ASP.NET code, you do not have any programatic access to the client browser options.





It can ONLY be done with JavaScript. Really.
Reply:You can try window.showModalDialog('webfor... Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment