Saturday, May 22, 2010

I am in a need of C++ project on Airline Reservation System.Please send me some and kindly help me?

i have been given a project on C++ for my vacations .I am in 12th standard. This project goes for board evaluation .So any computer savvy who can easily post me a project can help me. i will be very gateful to him/her. i am from Bhopal

I am in a need of C++ project on Airline Reservation System.Please send me some and kindly help me?
you should really research about this kind of stuff. This sites should help you on your way www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/


www.cprogramming.com/tutorial.html


www.glenmccl.com/tutor.htm





oh yeah, if its a major project you should post on some forums for help on client server side c++ category
Reply:u can buy it from software shop.I am from Gwalior


No comments:

Post a Comment