Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Crib parts for C&T inc Alessandra crib?

I bought a used baby crib and it needs a replacement part. I can't seem to find any info about how to order it. All I know is that it has a tag on it that says Alessandra 1999 and down toward the bottom says complies with saftey standards C%26amp;Tinc. Any help would be greatly appriciated. The part is a pin or screw that goes into the slider track for the crib to move up and down. I cant find anything that looks like it at the parts sites that i have found.

Crib parts for C%26amp;T inc Alessandra crib?
I found this number on a recall website for the Tracy cribs sold by C%26amp;T Inc in 1997. I'm not sure if the number is still good but its worth a try. Sorry I couldn't find anything else good luck!





call C %26amp; T toll-free at (888) 470-1260 between 9 a.m and 5 p.m. EDT Monday through Friday





http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtm...
Reply:Good Luck! Hope you can find it...looks like a reallty nice crib!


Mom to 4 expeting #5 in Oct Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment