Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have a vhs-c camera i can transfer video to movie maker but not the sound. What I'm I doing wrong?

I also have nero 6 and for some reason it does not recognize my camcorder input only my tv tuner. someone please help!!!!!!!!!


Camera is an old rca vhs-c it has standard component %26amp; red audio only no s video.

I have a vhs-c camera i can transfer video to movie maker but not the sound. What I'm I doing wrong?
on your AV capture card (or tuner with AV inputs), is there a setting (may be done by software) to select the audio source? if so, the tuner may be the set as the default audio - change it to the line-in option.
Reply:i don't no maybe it's the wrong type of camera has it been like this since you bought it? if not than when you watch ur videos and see if they have sound

gerbera

No comments:

Post a Comment