Thursday, July 30, 2009

I want to write a code in c to interact with my microphone on window platform?

sir i want to write a code on window platform in c or c++ that takes input from my microphone and sent output to the speaker . i want to know that hw can i implement it in c on window .ya if it implemented in c on posix standard then it will run on window or not.

I want to write a code in c to interact with my microphone on window platform?
Okay, to implement a program such as this without resorting to inline assembler or custom written libraries in assembler, the best and most appropriate way is to use the Win32 API functions to do this. The first URL below is to a very good, if beginner level, Win32 API tutorial. The second is to the best place to find Win32 documentation, assuming you don't have it already. The third is an URL to a site that I use as a starting place for a lot of information. While it isn't in depth on too many topics, it has links to tutorials, articles, free compilers and tools and many other things that are useful.





Posix standards don't necessarily guarantee that a program will run on Windows, but rather on *nix in most cases.





I hope this will help you get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment